Alcatel has launched its latest smartphone- Alcatel Flash Plus 2. The device succeeds the Flash Plus smartphone which was introduced last year. Under the hood, the Flash Plus 2 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor. It comes in two variants based on RAM and storage- one with 2GB RAM+16GB inbuilt storage while other variant packs 3GB RAM+32GB of internal memory. Both variants support expandable storage up to 128GB via microSD card.
On the front, it features a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution. Below the display, it features a fingerprint sensor which is said to unlock the phone in 0.5 seconds.
For photography lovers, the Flash Plus 2 sports a 13 mega pixel with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and OV13853 sensor. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera onboard. The device is fueled by a 3000mAh battery with flash charging support. It measures 152.6×76.4×8.2 mm and weighs 157 grams. The dual SIM phone offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options.
Specifications & Features Of Alcatel Flash Plus 2
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755)
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels)
- RAM / Storage: 2GB RAM+16GB storage / 3GB RAM+32GB storage
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and OV13853 sensor
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- Battery: 3000mAh with Flash charging
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 152.6×76.4×8.2 mm
- Weight: 157 grams
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Alcatel Flash Plus 2 will be available first in Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Monaco and Thailand. It is priced at $ 160 (approximately Rs. 10,700) for 2GB RAM+16GB storage variant and $190 (approximately Rs. 12,700) for the 3GB RAM+32GB storage variant. There is no word on global roll out of the phone.