Alcatel has launched its latest budget smartphone- Alcatel Pixi 4, in India. As for specifications, it packs a 64-bit 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor paired with Mali-T720. It features a 5-inch FWVGA display with 854×480 pixels resolution.
On the camera front, the Pixi 4 sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera onboard. The front camera is also accompanied with LED flash for better selfies in low lighting conditions. It houses 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal memory that can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. The smartphone measures 140.7×72.5×9.5 mm and weighs 169 grams.
Specifications & Features Of Alcatel Pixi 4
- Processor: 64-bit 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch FWVGA (854×480 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 140.7×72.5×9.5 mm
- Weight:169 grams
- Color Options: Metal Gold, Metal Silver, Volcano Black and Sharp Blue
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Alcatel Pixi 4 carries a price tag of Rs. 4,999 and is available to buy exclusively from e-commerce retailer Flipkart. It comes in Metal Gold, Metal Silver, Volcano Black and Sharp Blue color options.
“We are excited to announce the launch of our Alcatel PIXI 4 (5) for our Indian users. Being the third largest home to smartphone users, India is a critical market for us and we intend to bring cutting edge products to consumers here, who seek power packed design sensibilities of a high-end smartphone at competitive prices,” said, Praveen Valecha, Regional Director, Alcatel India.