The Asus Zenfone 3 Laser, which was announced in India in August 2016, is now available to buy in the country. As for specifications, it packs a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor paired with Adreno 505 GPU. The phone houses 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
The Zenfone 3 Laser features a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution and 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3. For photography buffs, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash, Laser Auto Focus and f/2.0 aperture. There is also an 8 mega pixel front shooter onboard. Fueled by a 3000mAh battery, it offers 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options.
Specifications & Features Of Asus Zenfone 3 Laser
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZEN UI
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual LED flash, Laser Auto Focus, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX214 sensor
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 149x76x7.9 mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Asus Zenfone 3 Laser costs Rs. 18,999 and comes in Glacier Silver and Sand Gold color options. It will be available exclusively via Flipkart for a month, after which it will also go on sale via other leading online retailers, retail stores and Asus Exclusive Stores across India.
“With the Zenfone 3 range, we introduced a series of smartphones in India to appeal to a wide range of audience. The Zenfone 3 Laser is the perfect blend of affordability and luxury, with its high-class specifications at an affordable price tag,” said, Peter Chang, Region Head of South Asia for Asus.
Also Read: Asus ZenFone 3 Review