Asus launched its Zenfone 3 Max (ZC553KL) and Zenfone 3 Max (ZC520TL) smartphones in India in November 2016. Now the company has announced the availability of the former. Carrying a price tag of Rs. 17,999, the Asus Zenfone 3 Max (ZC553KL) is available to buy from major online and offline retailers across the country.
As far as specifications are concerned, the smartphone packs a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor paired with 3GB of RAM. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZenUI 3.0 and features a 5.5-inch full HD 2.5D curved glass display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution. The phone houses 32GB of internal memory with expandable storage up to 128GB via microSD card.
On the camera front, it sports a 16 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Laser AF and PDAF. There is also an 8 mega pixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture. Fueled by a 4100mAh battery, the phone supports reverse charging. It can be used as a power bank to charge other devices. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS.
On design front, the smartphone comes with a sandblasted aluminium alloy body and diamond cut edges. It measures 151.4×76.24×8.3 mm and weighs 175 grams. For enhanced security, it features a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Asus Zenfone 3 Max (ZC553KL): Specifications & Features
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZenUI 3.0
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 16 mega pixel with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Laser AF and PDAF
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel wth f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 4100mAh with Reverse Charging Support
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- Dimensions: 151.4×76.24×8.3 mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- Color Options: Titanium Gray, Glacier Silver, Rose Pink, Sand Gold
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor