Asus launched the Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 (ZC500TG) and Zenfone Go 4.5 smartphones in India last year in 2015. Now the company has introduced a new device, called the Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE (T500), in the country. The phone, as the name suggests, supports 4G LTE connectivity and shares some specs with the Zenfone Go 5.0 (ZC500TG).
Under the hood, it is powered by a 64-bit 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor paired with Adreno 306 GPU and 2GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 4.4 KitKat operating system wrapped under ZenUI.
On photography front, the Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. The phone houses 16GB of internal memory, which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card. Fueled by a 2500mAh battery, it measures 146x73x9.9 mm and weighs 153 grams. Connectivity options which the phone offers, include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
Specifications & Features Of Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE
- Processor: 64-bit 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- GPU: Adreno 306
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat with ZenUI
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 146x73x9.9 mm
- Weight: 153 grams
- Color Options: Charcoal Black and Pearl White
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE is priced at Rs. 7,999 and can be grabbed from Amazon.in in Charcoal Black and Pearl White color options.
The Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE is a decent 4G enabled smartphone in sub-Rs. 10,000 price range. It packs decent camera, large display but runs rather dated Android 4.4 operating system.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!