Asus has launched its latest smartphone, called the Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3. Under the hood, it is powered by 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor paired with Mali-T720 GPU. Based on RAM and storage, it comes in two variants- one with 2GB RAM+16GB storage while other variant packs 3GB RAM+32GB storage. Both variants support expandable storage via microSD card.
It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system wrapped under ZenUI 3.0 and features a 5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution and 2.5D curved glass. On photography front, the phone sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture while there is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
Fueled by a 4100mAh battery, it measures 149.5×73.7×8.55 mm. Connectivity options which the hybrid dual SIM offers include 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. The Zenfone Pegasus 3 flaunts its slim metal body and also features a fingerprint sensor for additional security.
Specifications & Features Of Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3
- Processor: 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZenUI 3.0
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass)
- RAM+Storage: 2GB RAM+16GB storage / 3GB RAM+32GB storage (expandable via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4100mAh
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 149.5×73.7×8.55 mm
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 is priced at 1299 Yuan (approx. Rs. 13,200) for the 2GB RAM+16GB storage variant and 1499 Yuan (approx. Rs. 15,200) for the 3GB RAM+32GB storage variant. It will be available to buy from Asus’s official online store in China. There is no word on global availability and pricing of the phone as of now.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!