Asus has unveiled its selfie focused smartphone Asus Zenfone Selfie at Computex 2015 event in Taipei. As the name suggest, highlight of this phone is its 13 mega pixel front facing camera for capturing stunning selfies. The handset also sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera.
As for specifications, the handset is powered by an octa-core (quad 1.7GHz + quad 1GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor paired with Adreno 405 GPU. It will be available in two variants- one with 2GB of RAM and other with 3GB of RAM. On storage front, it will again be released in two variants- 16GB/32GB (expandable up to 64GB via microSD card).
The handset runs Android 5.0 Lollipop wrapped under Zen UI and features a 5.5-inch full HD IPS (1920×1080 pixels, 403 ppi) display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection. On imaging front, it sports 13 mega pixel camera with laser auto focus and dual-LED flash on both front and rear ends. Camera features include PixelMaster technology, Beautification mode, Low light mode, manual mode and Selfie Panorama mode.
It measures 156.5×77.2×10.8mm, weighs 170 grams and will be available in Pure White, Chic Pink, Aqua Blue, Glacier Gray, Sheer Gold and Glamour Red color options.
Features and Specifications of Asus Zenfone Selfie
- Processor: octa-core (quad 1.7GHz + quad 1GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD IPS (1920×1080 pixels, 403 ppi)
- RAM: 2GB/3GB
- ROM: 16GB/32GB (expandable up to 64GB via microSD card)
- Rear and Front Camera: 13 mega pixel with f/2.0 aperture, laser autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS and AGPS
- Dimensions: 156.5×77.2×10.8
- Weight: 170 grams
- Color Options: Pure White, Chic Pink, Aqua Blue, Glacier Gray, Sheer Gold and Glamour Red
Price and Availability
There is no word on pricing and availability details of Asus Zenfone Selfie as of now. We will update you with more information soon. Stay tuned with us for more developments on this story!