Asus has launched a new Asus Zenfone Selfie variant in the Indian market. The highlight of the new Zenfone Selfie variant with model number ZD551KL is that it comes with a premium looking diamond cut back panel. Under the hood, it is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor paired with Adreno 405 GPU and 3GB of RAM. It features a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
On camera front, the Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL sports a 13 mega pixel front camera with dual color real tone flash, f/2.2 aperture and wide-angle (88-degree) lens. The phone also supports macro photography that lets users capture objects over 6cm. There is also a 13 mega pixel rear camera with dual tone flash, laser auto focus and f/2.0 aperture.
The new Zenfone Selfie variant runs Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system with Zen UI 2.0 atop. It houses 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded further up to 128GB using microSD card. Backed up by a 3000mAh battery, it measures 156.5×77.2 x0.8 ~ 3.9 mm and weighs 170 grams.
Specifications & Features Of Asus Zenfone Selfie Variant (ZD551KL)
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop with Zen UI 2.0
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 128GB using microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual tone flash, f/2.2 aperture, wide-angle (88-degree) lens and Laser Auto Focus
- Front Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual tone flash and f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 156.5×77.2 x0.8 ~ 3.9 mm
- Weight: 170 grams
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Asus Zenfone Selfie variant ZD551KL is priced at Rs. 12,999 and is available to buy exclusively from online retailer Amazon India. It will also be available through retail stores in the country starting September. It comes in Sheer Gold, Glacier Gray, Illusion Smooth Pink, Illusion Polygon Blue and Polygon-Illusion Diamond White color options.
“The new Zenfone Selfie perfectly encapsulates the creativity of the ASUS design team with the stunning diamond cut back fashioned to deliver a stylish and luxury experience for the consumers. Apart from the design, the smartphone also offers great performance levels with its 3GB RAM and Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 to match the users’ performance needs,” said Peter Chang, Region Head – South Asia & Country Manager for ASUS India.