Coolpad has launched its Coolpad Note 5 Lite smartphone in the Indian market. Under the hood, the phone packs a 64 bit 1.0GHz quad core MediaTek MT6735CP processor paired with Mali – T720 GPU. Running Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system, it features a 5- inch HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
The Note 5 Lite houses 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory with expandable support via microSD card. The phone sports a 13 mega pixel Auto Focus rear camera and an 8 mega pixel front facing camera. Equipped with a 2500mAh battery, it offers 4G LTE, 3G / HSPA+, EDGE / GPRS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and Micro USB as connectivity options. It measures 145.3×72.3×8.7 mm and weighs grams.
Coolpad Note 5 Lite: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 64 bit 1.0GHz quad core MediaTek MT6735CP
- GPU: Mali – T720
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5- inch HD IPS display (1280×720 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel Auto Focus
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G / HSPA+, EDGE / GPRS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Micro USB
- Dimensions: 145.3×72.3×8.7 mm
- Weight: 148 grams
Price & Availability
The Coolpad Note 5 Lite carries a price tag of Rs. 8,199 and will go on sale via Amazon India starting March 21, 2017.
“We are excited to launch the latest addition to the Note series and the successor of the widely popular Note 5. Coolpad Note 5 received overwhelming response from customers and emerged as a disruptive product in the market. With the launch of Note 5 Lite, we are again reinforcing our commitment to make technology available to everyone at a great price and won’t comprise on best in class features. Time and again, we unveil products that set benchmark in the smartphone category in the industry,” said, Syed Tajuddin, CEO, Coolpad India.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!