Dell has announced the launch of its new Latitude portfolio in the Indian market. The new portfolio includes business-class Latitude 13 7370 Ultrabook, Latitude 12 7275 2-in-1 Notebook and improved Latitude 3000, 5000 and 7000 series.
The Dell Latitude 13 7370 Ultrabook is the world’s smallest business class Ultrabook. It features InfinityEdge display with ultra-thin bezel. The device comes with USB Type-C port and includes Thunderbolt 3 for 8 times faster data transfer compared to USB 3.0. Also onboard is a smartcard reader along with a fingerprint reader and RFID reader.
The Dell Latitude 12 7275 2-in-1 on the other hand, is the lightest convertible which can be used both as a laptop or a tablet. It comes with a slim and lightweight keyboard with backlit chiclet keys for seamless typing experience. The device flaunts its magnesium unibody build and features an 8mm thin 4K UltraSharp UHD touch display with Corning Gorilla Glass NBT protection.
Price & Availability
Prices and availability details of Dell’s new Latitude portfolio are as follows:
- Dell Latitude 13 7000 series Ultrabook starting price of Rs. 79,999 (Availability by the end of April)
- Dell Latitude 12 7000 series 2-in-1 starting at Rs. 87,999/ (Availability by the end of March)
- Dell Latitude 11 5000 series 2-in-1 starting at Rs. 59,999 (Now Available)
- Dell Latitude 3000 series starting at Rs. 44,999 (Now Available)
- Dell Latitude 5000 series starting at Rs. 54,999 (Now Available)
- Dell Latitude 7000 series starting at Rs. 64,999 (Now Available)
“With the new Latitude line, we are delivering commercial devices employees will desire for being thinner, lighter and more capable than ever without compromising on the security and manageability requirements of IT. In this manner, we are building customer trust and allowing users to identify with Latitude as a brand that is designed for them,” said Sudharsan R, Director, Marketing, Dell India.