Dell India, India’s leading end to end technology solutions provider has announced its latest Android tablets – the Dell Venue™ 7 & Dell Venue™ 8 tablets packed with voice calling feature as well as 3G. It enables customers to access their personal information, and to stay connected on-the-go all day long, the new voice enabled Venue™ Android™ tablets are the answer to users looking for a complete, yet compact technology companion.
Tablet use is fast becoming the key to people accessing their information anytime, from anywhere. A heightened reaffirmation and the need to be mobile has resulted in an all omnipresent mobile device adoption. Dell’s new range of tablets for personal use combines the ease of access along with all day productivity and the convenience of communication through voice calling. Dell offers a device that serves a holistic personal technology need. To reiterate its focus on the tablet segment in the Indian market, Dell is magnifying its robust retail network with the addition of the mobile specialty retail (MSR) network for tablet sales, in order to maximize consumers’ access to the new product. This addition to its channel, enables Dell to cater a wider audience, whether they approach tablets from a PC perspective, or a mobile perspective.
- All day long productivity with a 4550 mAh (17.29 WHr) battery and the latest Intel Processor, Android™ 4.4, KitKat® OS, HD display and premium audio.
- Full HD (1920×1200) display available on the Venue™ 8 inch tablet, along with the thrill of premium sound with MaxxAudio® Mobile by Waves, recipient of a Technical Grammy Award®.
- Latest dual-core Intel® Atom™ processors.
- Great battery life that allows full tablet functions
- Thin and light design
- The textured backing offers a firm grip and keeps the device smudge free.
- The Dell Venue™ 7 is available in black with a variety of colour cases to complement the sleek device.
- Dell Bluetooth Folio Keyboard
- The Dell Venue™ Cradle uses inductive charging to wirelessly charge the Dell Venue™ 8 allowing users to simply place the tablet on the cradle and continue to use it, while it charges.
- Accidental Damage Service which is offered on all Dell Venue tablets and protects users’ devices against liquid spills, drops, power surges and screen cracks.
- The new tablets come equipped with a number of apps including those for note taking, cloud printing, document retrieval etc.
P. Krishna kumar, Executive Director & General Manager, Consumer & Small Business, Dell India told the media that, “Dell is focusing strongly on the tablet segment in India. With voice enablement, we are confident of capturing a sizable part of the highly segmented tablet market.”