Gionee has launched the Elife, the new range of colorful devices and its first device being the Elife E3.
The Gionee Elife E3 sports a 4.7 inch HD that is 1280×720 pixels resolution IPS display, running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor with 1GB RAM and 16GB inbuilt memory which is even expandable upto 32 GB via a microSD card slot.It also features a 8MP auto focus camera with BSI sensor for low-light imaging and a 2MP front-facing camera for video calling. The 8MP camera can record HD videos up to 720p@30fps. The device is powered by a 1800 mAh battery and supports dial SIM standby with 3G on both the SIMs and OTA udpates.
With just 7.9mm thickness, Elife E3 boasts 312 ppi display and is available in four vibrant colors Red, Blue, and Graphite Black and White. Keeping up with the style quotient of the urban Indian “E3” has the Ultra Stylish and Ultra Sleek design especially for the youth.
Gionee E3 comes with an additional cover and two screen guards and has already reached retail store . E3 is available at a market operating price of ₹14,999.
Here are the specifications at a glance:
- 4.7-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 8MP auto focus camera with BSI Sensor, LED flash and 720p HD video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- DTS 3D Surround Sound
- Proximity sensor, Ambient Light sensor, G-Sensors and Digital compass
- 1 GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1800 mAh battery