Gionee has launched Gionee F103 1GB RAM and 2GB RAM variants in the Indian market. To recall, the F103 was launched in India last month in October 2015, as the company’s first ‘made in India’ smartphone. The original F103 houses 2GB of RAM as opposed to 1GB and 3GB RAM of new variants. Rest of the specifications of all three variants are identical.
Under the hood, the F103 is powered by a 64-bit quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor clocked at 1.3GHz. Running Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system with Amigo UI 3.1, it features a 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
There is 16GB of internal memory onboard. The handset sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. Backed up by a 2400mAh battery, it measures 146×70.3×7.95mm in dimensions. On design front, it features glass rear panel with metal frame.
Specifications & Features Of Gionee F103 1GB/2GB/3GB
- Processor: 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop with Amigo UI 3.1
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution and Dragontrail glass protection)
- RAM: 1GB/2GB/3GB
- ROM: 16GB
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 2400mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 146×70.3×7.95mm
- Color Options: Pearl White, Dawn White and Black
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Gionee F103 1GB RAM variant is priced at Rs. 8,499 while the 3GB variant is priced at Rs. 10,999. The 2GB variant costs Rs. 9,999.
At this price, point, it will compete with the Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen, Yu Yureka Plus and Lenovo K3 Note smartphones in the Indian market. All these smartphones support 4G LTE and offer better camera combination.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!