Gionee has expanded its smartphone portfolio with the launch of Gionee F103 Pro in India. It succeeds the F103 phone which was launched in October 2015 as company’s first ‘Made In India’ smartphone. The Pro variant comes with numerous upgrades and improvements over the predecessor.
As far as specifications are concerned, the Gionee F103 Pro is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor paired with 3GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with Amigo 3.1UI and features a 5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
On camera front, the F103 Pro sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and PDAF. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera onboard. The device houses 16GB of inbuilt storage which can be expanded further up to 128GB via microSD card. Fueled by a 2400mAh battery, it is claimed to deliver up to 20 hours of talk time and 470 hours of standby time. The phone measures 145.3×70.5×8.5mm and weighs 143 grams. Connectivity options which the device offers, include 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
Features & Specifications Of Gionee F103 Pro
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo UI 3.1
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution, 294ppi pixel density, 2.5D glass)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash and PDAF
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2400mAh
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 145.3×70.5×8.5 mm
- Weight: 143 grams
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Gionee F103 Pro is priced at Rs. 11,999 and can be grabbed from Gionee’s official website.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!