Gionee has launched its latest F series smartphone, called the Gionee F5, in China. As for specifications, the smartphone packs a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor clocked at 1.5GHz. It features a 5.3-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 1280×720 pixels resolution. On the software front, it runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow wrapped under Amigo OS 3.2.
The F5 houses 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory. It supports expandable storage up to 128GB via microSD card. For photography lovers, the phone sports a 13 mega pixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash. There is also an 8 mega pixel front facing camera for capturing selfies and making video calls. Backed up by a 4000mAh battery, the company claims it to deliver up to 9 hours of talk time and up to 28 hours of music playback. The handset offers 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS as connectivity options.
On aesthetics front, the smartphone features a unibody metal design. It measures 150×74.5×7.7 mm and weighs 162 grams. It is a hybrid dual SIM phone and comes with a fingerprint sensor for additional security.
Gionee F5: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750
- GPU: Mali-T860
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo OS 3.2
- Display: 5.3-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel Auto Focus with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- Dimensions: 150×74.5×7.7 mm
- Weight: 162 grams
- Color Options: Gold and Rose Gold
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Gionee F5 is available in China for CNY 1799 (approximately Rs. 17,600). It comes in Gold and Rose Gold color options. There is no word on global availability of the phone as of now.