Gionee has silently launched its latest smartphone, dubbed the Gionee P5 Mini, in India. The phone has been spotted listed on Gionee’s online store.
Under the hood, it is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor paired with 1GB of RAM. The handset runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system wrapped under Amigo 3.1. On the front, it features a 4.5 FWVGA IPS Oncell display with 854×480 pixels resolution and Asahi glass protection. It houses 8GB of internal memory, which can be expanded up to 128GB using microSD card.
The P5 Mini sports a 5 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2 mega pixel front facing camera. Backed up by a 1850mAh battery, it is claimed to deliver up to 9.25 hours of talk time and 237 hours of standby time on 3G networks; and 18.5 hours of talk time and 277 hours of standby time on 2G networks. Connectivity options which the dual SIM handset offers, include 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It comes in six color options- Red, White, Blue, Black, Yellow and Gold.
The P5 Mini comes equipped with an advanced Face Unlock feature for additional security. It features DTS sound technology for enhanced audio experience on headphones as well as on speakers. The phone comes pre-loaded with several apps such as Gionee Xender, Battery Doctor, Whatsapp, Facebook, WPS office, 360 Security lite and Clean master.
Specifications & Features Of Gionee P5 Mini
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Amigo 3.1
- Display: 4.5 FWVGA IPS Oncell (854×480 pixels resolution and Asahi Glass protection)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB (expandable up to 128GB using microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 1850mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 132x66x9.1 mm
- Weight: 132 grams
- Color Options: Red, White, Blue, Black, Yellow and Gold
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Gionee P5 Mini is priced at Rs. 5,349 and is available to buy from Gionee’s official online store.