As for specifications, it is powered by a 64-bit hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 paired with Adreno 418 GPU and 2GB of RAM. The device features a 5.2-inch full HD display with resolution of 1920×1080 pixels and pixel density of 424ppi. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. On camera front, it sports a 12.3 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash, laser assisted auto-focus and f/2.0 aperture. It supports 4K video recording and slow motion video recording at 120fps.
There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera onboard with f/2.2 aperture. Backed up by a 2700mAh battery, it offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC and USB Type-C port as connectivity options. It comes with fingerprint sensor located at the rear.
Features & Specifications Of Google Nexus 5X
- Processor: 64-bit hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808
- GPU: Adreno 418
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.2-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 424ppi pixel density, Corning Gorilla Glass 3)
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB, 32GB
- Rear Camera: 12.3 mega pixel with dual-LED flash, laser assisted auto-focus, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording and slow motion video recording at 120fps
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 2700mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC and USB Type-C port
- Dimensions: 147.0 x 72.6 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 136 grams
- Fingerprint sensor
- Single SIM
Price & Availability
The Google Nexus 5X is now up for pre-orders in the U.S., UK, Ireland and Japan while shipping will start in October. The 16GB variant is priced at $379.99 (Rs. 24,700 approximately) and the 32GB variant is priced at $429 (Rs. 27,900 approximately). There is no word on pricing and availability of the device in the Indian market.
Google Nexus 5X Official Video
Stay tuned with us for more updates!