Huawei’s Honor brand has announced that its Honor 5C smartphone will be available for purchase in India without any registrations starting today. It will be available via open sale from Honor Store and Flipkart from July 1, 2016 (12 noon onwards).
To recall, the Honor 5C was launched on June 22, 2016 in India and went on flash sale on June 30. It made a successful sale of units in the first flash sale on Honor Store and Flipkart.
As far as specifications of the phone are concerned, it is powered by an octa-core Kirin 650 processor paired with Mali-T830 GPU and 2GB of RAM. The device features a 5.2-inch full HD display with 1080p resolution and runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system wrapped under Huawei EMUI 4.1. It houses 16GB of inbuilt memory which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
For photography buffs, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and an 8 mega pixel front facing camera. It packs a 3000mAh battery. The phone measures 147.1×73.8×8.3 mm and weighs 156 grams. Connectivity options which the device offers, include 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS.
On design front, the Honor 5C features metal design with brushed finish on the rear and comes with a fingerprint sensor that is said to unlock the device in 0.5 seconds.
Specifications & Features Of Honor 5C
- Processor: Octa-core Kirin 650
- GPU: Mali-T830
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Huawei EMUI 4.1
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD IPS (1920×1080 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash,, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Dimensions: 147.1×73.8×8.3 mm
- Weight: 156 grams
- Fingerprint sensor
Also Read: Honor 5C Battery Test