Honor, which is Huawei’s Smartphone e-brand for digital natives, under Huawei debuted the Honor 5X at CES, Las Vegas. The International debut of Honor 5X from Honor, the energetic and online-first brand, means that young, stylish and adventurous consumers can have all the essentials – high quality metal construction, next-generation fingerprint technology and inspired-design – they need to experience and share life’s everyday adventures.
The company has sent out invites for a Delhi launch on 28th January, 2016.
The Honor 5X was awarded the following awards at CES, 2016:
- Android Central : Top Pick for CES 2016
- com:CES 2016 Excellence Awards
- Tom’s Guide: Best Smartphone
- com:Best of CES 2016
- Android Authority: Best of CES 2016: the most impressive products from the show
- com: 10 Smartphones That Stole The Show
- PC Mag: The Best of CES 2016
All we can say is that we are looking forward to the much awaited smartphone to hit the Indian market. Please keep tuned for the India specification and pricing details post the launch in Delhi.
Also Read: Honor 5X vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Comparison