Honor has launched its Honor Pad 2 Tablet and Honor Watch S1 smartwatch in China. Under the hood, it packs a 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (MSM8939) processor paired with Adreno 405 GPU. It features an 8-inch full HD IPS display with 1920×1200 pixels resolution. The device runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system wrapped under Emotion UI 4.1.
The Pad 2 houses 3GB of RAM and 16GB/32GB of internal memory and supports expandable storage up to 128GB via microSD card. On the camera front, it sports an 8 mega pixel primary camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture. There is also a 2 mega pixel front facing camera onboard. Fueled by a 4800mAh battery, it offers 4G LTE (optional), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options.
The Honor Watch S1 smartwatch on the other hand, tracks fitness of the user. It features a circular dial and comes with an inbuilt heart rate sensor. The battery of the smartwatch is said to last up to 6 days. The straps of the watch are interchangeable and it is water resistant up to 50 metres.
Features Of Honor Pad 2 Tablet
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (MSM8939)
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Emotion UI 4.1
- Display: 8-inch full HD IPS (1920×1200 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 16GB/32GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 4800mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (optional), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
Features Of Honor Watch S1
- Inbuilt heart rate sensor
- Water resistant up to 50 metres
- Battery life: up to 6 days
Price & Availability
The Honor Pad 2 tablet carries a price tag of CNY 999 (approximately Rs. 9,900) for 3GB RAM+16GB storage (Wi-Fi) variant, CNY 1299 (approximately Rs. 12,900) for 3GB RAM+32GB storage (Wi-Fi) variant and CNY 1499 (approximately Rs. 14,900) for 3GB RAM+32GB storage (4G LTE) variant. The Honor Watch S1 costs CNY 699 (approximately Rs. 6,990) and comes with Orange, Black and Blue color straps. Both Honor Pad 2 and Watch S1 will go on sale in China starting October 25.