Here are some useful facts you should know if you are planning to get the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus on the launch date in India which is 17th October 2014. There are two ways to ensure that you get it on first date, get a voucher from an offline store for an offline purchase or pre-order online for an online purchase before the stocks run out.
How To Pre-Order Online?
You can pre-order online on Amazon.in and make sure you get it in the first batch. Be fast to pre-order before the waiting gets too long.
How To Buy iPhone 6 or 6 Plus Offline On Sale Date?
- Pre-registration voucher will be available at all the leading smartphones retail outlets
- Each voucher entitles consumer to buy only one iPhone 6 or 6 Plus
- The Pre-registration voucher enables consumer to get allocation on priority and does not ensure availability of device on the day of the launch
- This voucher is not for sale and does not have any monetary value; voucher is non-transferable
- Consumer will be asked to represent the voucher at the time of purchase
- The voucher has to be produced in original
- The voucher is valid on the day of the launch only (17.10.14)
- Colour / memory options are subject to stock availability
- The voucher can be cancelled / modified an any point without prior notice
- This voucher can be presented only at the issuing outlet