Alongside its much anticipated flagship smartphone, HTC 10, the company also announced the HTC 10 Lifestyle smartphone, in April 2016. While the HTC was launched in India last month, in May, the HTC 10 Lifestyle has now gone in sale in India. Priced at Rs. 47,990, it is listed on an online website named ‘onlymobiles’. It is also said to be available through select retail stores in India.
To recall, the Lifestyle version is a toned down variant of the HTC 10 which comes with same features and design as the HTC 10 except difference in its processor and RAM. While the HTC 10 comes with a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor paired with Adreno 530 GPU and 4GB of RAM, the Lifestyle version comes with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor clubbed with 3GB of RAM.
Other specifications of the phone are identical. It comes with a 5.2-inch Quad HD Super LCD 5 display with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution and 2.5D Gorilla Glass. The phone houses 32GB of internal memory, which can be expanded up to 2TB using microSD card.
On imaging front, it packs a 12 mega pixel (HTC Ultrapixel 2) primary camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1.55um pixels,OIS, Laser Auto Focus and 4K video recording. It also comes with a 5 mega pixel auto focus front shooter with 1.34um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, OIS and 86-degree wide angle. Fueled by a 3000mAh battery, the HTC 10 Lifestyle supports Quick Charge 3.0 technology.
The phone features a metal unibody design with diamond cut chamfered edges and comes with a fingerprint scanner integrated into the home button for additional security. It comes with BoomSound Hi-Fi Edition speakers with Dolby Audio. The device features a separated tweeter and woofer design along with a dedicated amplifier.
Specifications & Features Of HTC 10 Lifestyle
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- Display: 5.2-inch Quad HD Super LCD 5 (1440 x 2560 pixels resolution, 2.5D Gorilla Glass)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 2TB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 12 mega pixel (HTC Ultrapixel 2) with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, Laser Auto Focus and 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel Auto Focus with 1.34um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, OIS and 86-degree wide angle
- Battery: 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC
- Dimensions: 145.9 x 71.9 x 3.0 – 9.0mm
- Weight: 161 grams
- Color Options: Gold, Carbon Grey and Topaz
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The HTC 10 Lifestyle is priced at Rs. 47,990 and is listed on an online website named ‘onlymobiles’. It is also said to be available through select retail stores in India.