On design front, the Desire 10 Pro features plastic body with metallic frame around the edges. It packs a fingerprint sensor for enhanced security. The phone also comes with 24-bit Hi-Res audio support and Dolby-enhanced BoomSound speakers.
As far as specifications are concerned, the Desire 10 Pro packs a 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor paired with Mali-T860 GPU. It features a 5.5-inch full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass protection. On the software front, it runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI. It houses 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage and support expandable storage up to 2TB via microSD card.
For photography buffs, the smartphone sports a 20 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash, Laser Auto Focus and f/2.2 aperture. A 13 mega pixel front facing camera is also on offer for capturing selfies and making video calls. Fueled by a 3000mAh battery, it measures 156.5x76x7.86 mm and weighs 165 grams. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC.
HTC Desire 10 Pro: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10
- GPU: Mali-T860
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass protection)
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB (expandable up to 2TB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 20 mega pixel with dual LED flash, Laser Auto Focus and f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 13 mega pixel with f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC
- Dimensions: 156.5x76x7.86 mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The HTC Desire 10 Pro carries a price tag of Rs. 26,490 and will be available to buy in India from mid-December. HTC has also announced that the global variant of HTC Bolt, called the HTC 10 evo will be launched in India next month in December. There is no word yet on pricing of the HTC 10 evo for the Indian market.