HTC launched the Desire 600 few days back featuring the dual SIM active standby mode and now we are seeing the Desire 600c as available on Flipkart. Looking at the specifications, it looks exactly like the Desire 600 but with a slight difference that is it features CDMA + GSM whereas it was GSM + GSM there on Desire 600.
The Desire 600c features a 4.5-inch qHD 960 x 540 pixels resolution Super LCD2 display and comes with a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8625Q processor running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean moible operating system. It has 8MP rear camera with LED flash, BSI sensor and a 1.6MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor. More specifications are detailed below.
HTC Desire 600c Specifications:
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels resolution) Super LCD2 display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8625Q processor
- Android 4.1 Jellybean
- Dual SIM (CDMA + GSM) with Dual Active SIMs
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor, 1.6 MP front facing camera with BSI Sensor
- Beats audio support
- HTC BlinkFeed
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- 3G (HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
- 1860 mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
The HTC Desire 600c Dual SIM is priced at Rs. 28,900 online from Flipkart and is still yet needs an official announcement from HTC.
HTC Desire 600 and Desire 600c both have Dual SIM support with dual active SIMs that allows two SIM cards to be active all the time. So you receive a call on first SIM, even if you are already using the other. HTC has partnered with Tata Docomo to launched the Dual SIM variant of the HTC One called as HTC One Dual SIM +. and we expect the HTC Desire 600c is also on the same list which is confirmed by its appearance on Tata Docomo website but it still needs an announcement which we can expect soon.