HTC has launched a new smartphone, called the HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM, in India. Under the hood, the phone packs a octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor clocked at 1.7GHz paired with Mali T760 GPU and 2GB of RAM. Running Android operating system wrapped under HTC Sense 6 UI, it features a 5-inch HD IPS display with resolution of 1280×720 pixels resolution.
On camera front, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture and BSI sensor while there is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. For storage purpose, it comes with 16GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
Backed up by a 2000mAh battery, the device measures 146.9×70.9×8.19 mm and weighs 135 grams. The Desire 626 Dual SIM offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options.
Specifications & Features Of HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM
- Processor: 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752
- GPU: Mali T760
- Operating System: Android with HTC Sense 6 UI
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, BSI sensor
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with BSI sensor
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 146.9×70.9×8.19 mm
- Weight: 135 grams
Price & Availability
The HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM is priced at Rs. 14,990 and will be available in Blue Lagoon and White Birch color options through major retailers across the country.
“Our customers are gradually looking for stylish 4G LTE enabled smartphones with faster processors, network speeds and outstanding battery life. They are creating and consuming rich video content and want greater freedom to personalize their smartphones. We know they love the flexibility that comes with expandable memory,” said Faisal Siddiqui, President, HTC South Asia.