HTC has announced the launch of its HTC Desire 626G+ Dual-SIM smartphone in the Indian market. Running Android operating system wrapped under HTC Sense UI, it features a 5-inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution. The device is powered by an octa-core processor clocked at 1.7 GHz paired with 1 GB of RAM. It sports a 13 mega pixel auto focus rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, BSI sensor and LED flash while there is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera with f/2.8 aperture and BSI sensor onboard.
The Desire 626G+ houses 8 GB of inbuilt storage that is expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card. A 2000 mAh battey backs up the phone while connectivity options which Desire 626G+ offers include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The Desire 626G+ weighs 138 grams, measures 146.9 x 70.9 x 8.1 mm and will be available in Blue Lagoon and White Birch colour options.
Features and Specifications of HTC Desire 626G+
- Processor: 1.7 GHz octa-core
- Operating System: Android with HTC Sense UI
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixel resolution)
- RAM: 1 GB
- ROM: 8 GB (expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel auto focus with f/2.2 aperture, BSI sensor and LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.8 aperture and BSI sensor
- Battery: 2000 mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Dimensions: 146.9 x 70.9 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 138 grams
- Color Options: Blue Lagoon and White Birch
“We are excited to share with our customers about the HTC Desire 626G+ dual sim, a truly capable high speed mobile experience for all”, said Faisal Siddiqui, President of HTC South Asia.
HTC also unveiled its One M9+ phone on Wednesday at an event in China. The pricing and availability details of the handset have not been revealed yet.
Price and Availability
Priced at Rs. 16,900, the HTC Desire 626G+ is will be available through major retailers across the country.