Alongside its flagship smartphone HTC 10, HTC has launched a slew of Desire series smartphones, in India. HTC Desire 825 is one of the smartphones that HTC has launched in the Desire series in the country.
Under the hood, the Desire 825 is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor paired with 2GB of RAM. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system wrapped under HTC Sense UI. The phone features a 5.5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass protection. On storage front, it offers 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded by up to 2TB via microSD card.
The device sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with BSI sensor and f/2.2 aperture. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera onboard. It is backed up by a 2700mAh battery. Connectivity options which the phone offers, include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. It comes with HTC BoomSound speakers on the front for enhanced music listening experience. The device also comes with Hi-Res Audio and Dolby certification.
Specifications & Features Of HTC Desire 825
- Processor: 1.6GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 400
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI
- Display: 5.5-inch HD LCD (1280×720 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 2TB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2700mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 156.9×76.9×7.4 mm
- Weight: 155 grams
- Color Options:
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The HTC Desire 825 is priced at Rs. 18,990 and will go on sale in June via htc.com as well as online and offline retailers across the country.