HTC has launched its latest smartphone- HTC Desire 830, in the Indian market. The design of Desire 830 is reminiscent of other Desire 8 series smartphones that HTC has launched lately. It comes with white body and colorful frames on the sides.
As far as specifications of the Desire 830 are concerned, it is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor coupled with Mali-T720 GPU and 3GB of RAM. It features a 5.5-inch full HD display with resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. On storage front, the phone houses 32GB of internal memory which can be expanded using microSD card.
On photography front, the Desire 830 sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS and BSI sensor. There is also an Ultrapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. It runs Android Marshmallow operating system wrapped under HTC Sense 7 UI. Fueled by a 2800mAh battery, it offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options. The device weighs 156 grams. It comes with dual front-facing Boomsound stereo speakers with Dolby audio.
Specifications & Features Of HTC Desire 830
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 (MediaTek Helio X10)
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android with HTC Sense UI
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS, BSI sensor
- Front Camera: UltraPixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 2800mAh with Fast charging support
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 157.5×78.9×7.7 mm
- Weight: 156 grams
Price & Availability
There is no word on pricing of the HTC Desire 830 for the Indian market. It is expected to go on sale in June 2016. Looking at the spec-sheet, it will compete with the likes of Moto X Play, Lenovo Vibe X3 and OnePlus One.