HTC has launched its latest smartphone, called the HTC One A9 in India. On design front, it features metallic unibody design with 7.26mm thickness. The phone also comes with a multi-directional fingerprint scanner for additional security.
Under the hood, it is powered by a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor paired with Adreno 405 GPU and 2GB of RAM. The One A9 features a 5-inch full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolutions and 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 protection. On camera front, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash, PDAF and OIS while there is also an Ultrapixel front facing camera.
The phone houses 32GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 2TB via microSD card. Backed up by a 2150mAh battery, it supports Quick Charge 3.0 technology. It is the first smartphone from the company running Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
Features & Specifications Of HTC One A9
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI
- Display: 5-inch full HD AMOLED (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 protection)
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 32GB (expandable up to 2TB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, BSI sensor and OIS (optical image stabilization), PDAF
- Front Camera: Ultrapixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 2150mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Multi-directional fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 145.75×70.8×7.26mm
- Weight: 143 grams
- Color Options: Carbon Gray, Opal Silver, Topaz Gold and Deep Garnet
Price & Availability
The HTC One A9 is priced at Rs. 29,990 and will go on sale starting December 15, 2015 exclusively via Snapdeal. Registrations for sale will start on December 9 and will be open till December 14.
Though the HTC One A9 smartphone features cutting-edge design loaded with latest innovative features, yet the pricing of the device will tell whether it will succeed in enticing enough customers or not.
Also Read: HTC Desire 728G Launched At Rs. 17,990