HTC has unveiled its HTC One A9s smartphone at IFA 2016 in Berlin. As for specifications, the One A9s packs an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor paired with Mali T860MP2 GPU. It features a 5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
Based on RAM and storage, the phone comes in two variants- one with 2GB RAM+16GB storage while other variant packs 3GB RAM+32GB storage. Both variants support expandable storage up to 2TB via microSD card. On camera front, the One A9s sports a 13 mega pixel primary camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera.
Fueled by a 2300mAh battery, the phone is claimed to deliver up to 13.11 hours of talk time and up to 432 hours of standby time. It offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC as connectivity options.On design front, the smartphone flaunts its dual finish metal design with polished edges. It measures 146.49×71.5×7.99 mm, weighs 149.8 grams and comes with a fingerprint sensor for additional security.
Specifications & Features Of HTC One A9s
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755)
- GPU: Mali T860MP2
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass)
- RAM+Storage: 2GB RAM+16GB storage / 3GB RAM+32GB storage (expandable up to 2TB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, BSI sensor, Full HD 1080p video recording
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.8 aperture, BSI sensor
- Battery: 2300mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC
- Dimensions: 146.49×71.5×7.99 mm
- Weight: 149.8 grams
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
There is no word yet on pricing and availability of the HTC One A9s. More details are likely to be announced soon. Stay tuned with us for more developments on this story!