HTC has expanded its One series with the launch of HTC One M9e smartphone in China. On design front, it draws the same unibody metal build as the previous smartphones in the One series.
Under the hood, it is powered by a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) processor clocked at 2.2GHz paired with PowerVR G6200 GPU. The handset runs Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system wrapped under HTC Sense UI and features a 5-inch full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution. There is 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 2TB via microSD card.
On camera front, the One M9e sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and an ultrapixel front facing camera. The camera of the device also supports OIS (optical image stabilisation). Backed up by a 2840mAh battery, it measures 144.6×69.7×9.61mm and weighs 157 grams. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
Features & Specifications Of HTC One M9e
- Processor: 64-bit 2.2 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T)
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense UI
- Display: 5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB (expandable up to 2TB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13mega pixel with auto focus, LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, OIS (optical image stabilisation)
- Front Camera: Ultrapixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 2840mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Color Options: Gold, Gunmetal Grey and Silver
- Dimensions: 144.6×69.7×9.61mm
- Weight: 157 grams
- Single Nano-SIM
Price & Availability
The HTC One M9e is available to buy in China for CNY 2699 (Rs. 27,650 approximately) in Gold, Gunmetal Grey and Silver color options. There is no word on pricing and availability details of the smartphone in markets outside China.
Stay tuned with us for more developments on this story!