HTC has taken the wraps off a new smartphone in the One series in Taiwan, called the HTC One M9s. As for specifications, it is powered by a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor clocked at 2.2GHz paired with PowerVR G6200 GPU and 2GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system wrapped under HTC Sense UI, it features a 5-inch full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution.
There is 16GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 2TB via microSD card. On photography front, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash, OIS, f/2.2 aperture, 4K video recording as well as an ultrapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
Backed up by a 2840mAh battery, it measures 144.6×69.7×9.61 mm in dimensions and weighs 158 grams. It will be available in single SIM and dual SIM variants, depending on the markets. On design front, it boasts of its unibody metal design. It will come in Gold, Gunmetal Grey and Silver color options.
Specifications & Features Of HTC One M9s
- Processor: 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T)
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with HTC Sense UI
- Display: 5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB (expandable up to 2TB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual LED flash, OIS, f/2.2 aperture, 4K video recording
- Front Camera: Ultrapixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 2840mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 144.6×69.7×9.61 mm
- Weight: 158 grams
- Color Options: Gold, Gunmetal Grey and Silver
- Single SIM/dual SIM
Price & Availability
The HTC One M9s is priced at NT$ 12,900 ( approximately Rs. 26,000 ) and will go on sale in Taiwan starting November 20, 2015. There is no word on availability and pricing of the device in the Indian market.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!