HTC One the flagship model launched earlier this year is a great device. Talk about its build, hardware, software, camera it excels everywhere. Following Samsung’s footsteps they had launched One Mini the lighter version of One which is not so good and very expensive. Today HTC unveiled the HTC One Max which is the 6-inch version of HTC One design with almost the same hardware as One.
HTC One Max has a 5.9-inch (1080×1920 pixels resolution) full HD display, powered by a 1.7 GHz Quad core Snapdragon 600 processor and runs on Android Jelly Bean 4.3 with the latest Sense 5.5. Along with this the phablet is what we should call it has a fingerprint sesnor which is its main highlight or USP we could say which does the same job as the fingerprint sensor on the iPhone 5s, unlocking the phone and applications. More details on the device are given below.
HTC One Max Specifications:
- 5.9-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display at 373 ppi
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- Android 4.3 Jellybean with Sense 5.5 UI
- HTC Zoe, HTC BoomSound
- UltraPixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor and Optical Image Stabilization ,F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- 10.29 mm thick and 217 grams weight
- 2.1 MP HD front-facing camera
- Infrared remote control
- Beats audio support
- 2 GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory, expansion memory by microSD up to 64GB
- 3G HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec, DNLA, MHL, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 3300 mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
HTC One Max will be available sometime around next week or maybe later looking at the previous track records. There have been no exact words about the availability and the price but we aren’t expecting it any low. HTC global and even the HTC India twitter account tweeted about HTC One Max which hints that it might arrive in India but lets’s see.