HTC One Max the big brother of HTC One from HTC was announced globally and today we read this on GizBot that the latest phablet form HTC is arriving in India very soon. HTC One is a 6-inch Android phablet having the same HTC One features on a bigger screen and with a fingerprint sensor.
As we had posted about this earlier, HTC One Max sports a 5.9-inch (1080×1920 pixels resolution) full HD display, powered by a 1.7 GHz Quad core Snapdragon 600 processor and runs on Android Jelly Bean 4.3 with the latest Sense 5.5. Along with this the phablet has a fingerprint sensor having the same job as the fingerprint sensor on the iPhone 5s, unlocking the phone and applications. More details about the device are given below.
HTC One Max Specifications:
- 5.9-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display at 373 ppi
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- Android 4.3 Jellybean with Sense 5.5 UI
- HTC Zoe, HTC BoomSound
- UltraPixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor and Optical Image Stabilization ,F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- 10.29 mm thick and 217 grams weight
- 2.1 MP HD front-facing camera
- Infrared remote control
- Beats audio support
- 2 GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory, expansion memory by microSD up to 64GB
- 3G HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec, DNLA, MHL, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 3300 mAh battery
- HTC One Max also comes with the same HTC Zoe and other software features as seen on the HTC One. It also has a UltraPixel camera which gives the same picture quaity as we saw on the HTC One.
Pricing and Availability
HTC One Max though announced on 14th October 2013 globally still haven’t been available yet. According to GizBot, the HTC One Max will be arriving India by the first week of November and would be priced about 45,000 to 50,000. Let’s see how true this leak stands.
HTC One Max comes in comparison with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or maybe the LG G2 as they all are announced approximately in the same time frame but going by the sources HTC One Max is tend to be the most expensive one. Next comes the Galaxy Note 3 and then the LG G2. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is also in the same price range but it also packs a different use case with its S-Pen. LG G2 on the other hand is a fantastic Snapdragon 800 Android handset 5-inch makes it closest to be called as a smartphone. We love the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Most probably this gonna be the same with the LG G2 and HTC One Max too but we still can’t comment on the real feel as we are still left with the hands-on.