HTC One Mini the smaller version of the HTC’s flagship One has now been listed on the HTC’s India website hinting it’s arrival soon. There is a lot of difference the One Mini and the One when considering the hardware specifications but the overall looks and some of the software features like BlinkFeed, HTC BoomSound etc still is kept for this handset.
HTC One Mini features a 4.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display, powered by a 1.4 GHz dual-core Snapdragon 400 processor and runs on Android 4.2.2 with Sense 5. It comes with the HTC UltraPixel Camera with a 1/3″ BSI sensor with a Pixel size 2.0 micron meter, but without the Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). It also has a 1.6-megapixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor for 720p HD video recording.
HTC One Mini Specifications
- 4.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD displaywith 341ppi
- 1.4 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Sense 5, HTC BlinkFeed
- HTC Zoe, HTC BoomSound
- UltraPixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor ,F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- Full HD (1080p) video recording with HDR Video
- 1.6MP HD front-facing camera
- Beats audio support
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec, DNLA, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 1800 mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
Considering the high price tags by HTC for its One, One Dual SIM, and the Desire 600 we don’t expect One Mini to arrive any cheaper in India. Though the admirable build has been kept the same but it still lacks some of the hardware and software features which is the reason for the question “Is it worth?” Let’s see when we test the device and how well it performs because on paper and observing the history, HTC will price it at somewhere around 30k.