HTC has launched its latest smartphone, called the HTC One S9, in Germany. Under the hood, it is powered by a 64-bit 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor paired with PowerVR G6200 GPU and 2GB of RAM.
The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system wrapped under HTC Sense UI. On the front, it features a 5-inch full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution and Gorilla Glass for protection against scratches.
On imaging front, the One S9 sports a 13 mega pixel primary camera with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and OIS. There is also an Ultrapixel front facing camera with 2 micron pixels and f/2.0 aperture. The phone supports 4K video recording as well. It houses 16GB of internal memory, which can be expanded further up to 2TB via microSD card.
Backed up by a 2840mAh battery, it measures 144.6×69.7×10.09 mm and weighs 158 grams. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC and GPS. The device features unibody brushed metal design and comes with dual front-facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby Audio.
Specifications & Features Of HTC One S9
- Processor: 64-bit 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795)
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI
- Display: 5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, Gorilla Glass protection)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 2TB using microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS, 4K video recording
- Front Camera: Ultrapixel with 2 micron pixels, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 2840mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC and GPS
- Dimensions: 144.6×69.7×10.09 mm
- Weight: 158 grams
Price & Availability
The HTC One S9 is priced at EUR 499 Euros (approximately Rs. 37,425) and will be available to buy in Germany starting mid-May 2016. There is no word on global roll out of the device.
Also Read: HTC 10 Lifestyle Announced