Huawei has showcased another Ascend series phone, the Huawei Ascend G6 at the MWC 2014 in Barcelona Spain. It looks very similar to the Ascend P6 which is one of the slimmest phones around. At 7.9 mm thickness, the G6 is much thicker (not really) when compared to the P6. It has a smaller 4.5 inch display and is slightly smaller compared to the P6.
Just like the P6, the Huawei Ascend G6 also comes with an expandable memory with a microSD card slot and offers 8 GB on in-built memory. The highlight of the phones include a 5 MP front facing camera, LTE and Android jelly bean.
The detailed specs of Huawei Ascend G6 are as below:
- 1.2 GHz quad core processor
- 4.5 inch qHD (960×540) display
- Android Jelly Bean 4.3
- 8 GB internal memory
- 8 MP rear camera
- 5 MP front camera
- voice activated hands-free selfie feature
- 7.9 mm thickness
- Rubberized plastic back
- 4G LTE for high speed data
- Emotion UI
- 4 Colour options- magenta, metallic blue and the classic black and white
Hands on video