Huawei has taken the wraps off a new smartphone in China, dubbed the Huawei Enjoy 5S. It a variant of Enjoy 5 phone which was launched in October 2015.
Under the hood, it is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753T processor paired with 2GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system wrapped under EMUI 3.1 Lite, it features a 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels resolution. There is 16GB of internal memory onboard which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
On camera front, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. Fueled by a 2200mAh battery, it is claimed to deliver up to 420 minutes of talk time and up to 200 hours of standby time on 2G networks.
Connectivity options which the handset offers, include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Micro-USB. For additional security, the Enjoy 5S features fingerprint sensor on the rear panel. It measures 143.5×71.0x7.6 mm in dimensions and weighs 135 grams.
Specifications & Features Of Huawei Enjoy 5S
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753T
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with EMUI 3.1 Lite
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with with LED flash, BSI CMOS sensor
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2200mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Micro-USB
- Dimensions: 143.5×71.0x7.6mm
- Weight: 135 grams
- Color Options: Silver and Gold
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Huawei Enjoy 5S is priced at CNY 1199 (approximately Rs. 12,500) and will go on sale in China starting December 10, 2015. There is no word on when the company plans to launch the handset in regions outside China.
The Enjoy 5S is a metal clad mid-ranged smartphone that comes with decent specifications and flaunts its fingerprint sensor for additional security.