Huawei has launched its latest smartphone in the G series, called the Huawei G7 Plus. The handset shares the same design and specifications as the Huawei G8 which was launched at IFA 2015 back in September.
On design front, the Huawei G7 Plus boasts of its all metal body. It features a fingerprint scanner on the rear for additional security. Under the hood, it is powered by a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8939 processor paired with Adreno 405 GPU and 3GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system wrapped under Huawei Emotion UI 3.1, it features a 5.5-inch full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution.
On photography front, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with dual tone LED flash and OIS. There is also a 5 mega pixel front shooter for capturing selfies and making video calls. The phone houses 32GB of internal memory which can be expanded using microSD card. Backed up by a 3000mAh battery, the G7 Plus offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options.
Features & Specifications Of Huawei G7 Plus
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core (Cortex A53 – 4×1.5GHz + 4×1.2GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8939
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Huawei Emotion UI 3.1
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels, curved 2.5D glass, Corning Gorilla Glass protection)
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 32GB (expandable via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual tone LED flash, OIS
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 152×76.5×7.5mm
- Weight: 167 grams
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Huawei G7 Plus is priced at around $362 (Rs. 23,950 approximately). There is no word on the availability of the handset as of now.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!