Huawei has launched its latest smartphone, called the Huawei Mate 9 Lite. The smartphone is listed on company’s official website. As the name suggests, the Mate 9 Lite is a toned down variant of the Huawei Mate 9 which was launched recently.
As for specifications, the Mate 9 Lite is powered by an octa-core Kirin 655 processor paired with Mali T830-MP2 GPU. It features a 5.5-inch full HD 2.5D curved display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution. Based on RAM and storage, it comes in two variants- one with 3GB RAM+32GB storage while other variant packs 4GB of RAM+64GB of storage. Both variants support expandable storage up to 256GB via microSD card.
The smartphone comes with dual rear camera set up. It sports a 12 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash, PDAF and 1.25μm pixel size along with a 2 mega pixel secondary rear camera. There is also an 8 mega pixel front camera onboard. Connectivity options which the hybrid dual SIM phone offers include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS. Backed up by a 3340mAh battery, it measures 150.9×76.2×8.2 mm and weighs 162 grams. It flaunts its unibody metal design and comes with a fingerprint sensor on the rear.
Huawei Mate 9 Lite: Specifications & Features
- Processor: Octa-core Kirin 655
- GPU: Mali T830-MP2
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D Curved Glass)
- RAM+Storage: 3GB RAM+32GB storage / 4GB RAM+64GB storage (expandable up to 256GB via microSD card)
- Dual Rear Cameras: 12 mega pixel with LED flash, PDAF, 1.25μm pixel size + 2 mega pixel
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel
- Battery: 3340mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- Dimensions: 150.9×76.2×8.2 mm
- Weight: 162 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
There is no word yet on pricing and availability of the Huawei Mate 9 Lite. We expect Huawei to make an official announcement about the same soon.