India-based startup, Hyve Mobility has launched its Hyve Pryme smartphone in the Indian market. Under the hood, the smartphone packs a 2.3GHz deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor paired with Mali-T880MP4 GPU. It features a 5.7-inch full HD 2.5D curved glass display with 1080p resolution. The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
The Pryme houses 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory and comes with expandable support up to 200GB via microSD card. For photography lovers, the device comes with a 13 mega pixel primary camera with dual-tone LED flash. There is also an 8 mega pixel front camera with LED flash for capturing selfies and making video calls. Backed up by a 3500mAh battery, it supports fast charging. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type-C. It measures 154.8×79.9×8.35 mm and weighs 188 grams.
On design front, it flaunts its metal body. The phone comes with a fingerprint sensor on the rear with Touch2Call feature that allows users to call someone by just using a fingerprint. It is a hybrid dual SIM phone in which the second slot can be used either to put a SIM card or a microSD card.
Hyve Pryme: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 2.3GHz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20
- GPU: Mali-T880MP4
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.7-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 200GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual-tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash
- Battery: 3500mAh with fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 154.8×79.9×8.35 mm
- Weight: 188 grams
- Color Option: Gold
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
Price & Specifications
The Hyve Pryme carries a price tag of Rs. 17,999 and will be available to buy exclusively from Amazon India. Registrations for the sale will begin from November 20.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!