InFocus has launched a new smartphone in the Indian market, dubbed the InFocus M535. It is touted as the only metal body smartphone available in the sub-Rs. 10,000 price range. On design front, it flaunts its astounding metallic design.
As for specifications, it is powered by a 64-bit quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor clocked at 1.5GHz paired with 2GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, it features a 5.5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. On camera front, it sports a 13 mega pixel auto focus rear camera with flash and an 8 mega pixel auto focus front facing camera for capturing stunning selfies.
There is 16GB of inbuilt memory onboard which is expandable up to 64GB via microSD card. Backed up by a 2600mAh battery, it weighs 158 grams. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. It can be grabbed in Gold and Silver color options.
Features & Specifications Of InFocus M535
- Processor: 64-bit 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection)
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB (expandable up to 64GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with auto focus, flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with auto focus
- Battery: 2600mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Weight: 158 grams
- Color Options: Silver and Gold
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The InFocus M535 is priced at a highly competitive price of Rs. 9,999. It will be available to buy exclusively from online retailer Snapdeal starting today, November 2, 2015.
It is a complete package of premium metallic design, decent specs and impressive performance. Would you buy InFocus M535 smartphone? Or is there any other smartphone in the sub-Rs. 10,000 price range which you find better than the M535? Share your views with us in the comments section below!