InFocus has announced that its InFocus M812 and M370 smartphones will receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow update by the end of this year. Both handsets will thus, run the latest version of Android by December 2015.
To recall, both smartphones were launched back in July 2015 and went on sale lately. The InFocus M812 is priced at Rs. 19,999 and the InFocus M370 costs Rs. 5,999. Currently, both smartphones run Android Lollipop operating system. Read on to find out what features are these smartphones are likely to offer with the Marshmallow update.
Some of the features of Marshmallow 6.0 operating system include memory manager, better handling of app permissions, Google Now on tap feature, new app drawer, silent feature for sound and vibrate mode, Do Not Disturb mode to block all sounds or only alarms and notifications and more.
It is not known whether the company will release the update via OTA (over-the-air) or through system. We expect the company to reveal more details soon.
Specifications Of InFocus M812
- Processor: 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop with InLife UI
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 16GB (expandable via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel auto focus with dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with 80 degree wide angle
- Battery: 2900mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
You can check out hands on review of InFocus M812 with video here.
Specifications Of Infocus M370
- Processor: 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm MSM8909
- Operating System: Android Lollipop 5.0
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels )
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB (expandable up to 64GB using microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel auto focus
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 2230mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE/3G/2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 143×71.5×8.1 mm
- Weight: 125 grams
- Color options: Black & White
- Dual SIM
You can check out hands on review of InFocus M370 with video here.