Intex has introduced a new smartphone in the Aqua series, called the Intex Aqua GenX. Under the hood, it is powered by a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor clocked at 1.3GHz coupled with Mali-T720 GPU and 2GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, it features a 5.5-inch full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution and Asahi Dragon trail Glass protection.
There is 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. On camera front, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and PDAF while there is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera.
Backed up by a 2850mAh battery, it measures 152.6×76.4×8.4mm in dimensions and weighs 175 grams. The phone supports hybrid dual SIM such that the second slot can be used either to accommodate SIM card or a microSD card. Connectivity options which the Aqua GenX offers, include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. It comes loaded with several features such as Smart Wake, Glove mode, HotKnot and Smart Motion.
Specifications & Features Of Intex Aqua GenX
- Processor: 64-bit 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×2080 pixels resolution, Asahi Dragon trail Glass protection)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash, PDAF
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2850mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 152.6×76.4×8.4mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Intex Aqua GenX is priced at Rs. 13,299 and can be grabbed in Silver and Champagne color options. The Aqua GenX is indeed an impressive phone that flaunts its metal body design and high-end specs like full HD display, 4G LTE support and a lot more.