Intex has expanded its Aqua series of smartphones, with the launch of Intex Aqua Joy. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731C processor paired with Mali-400 GPU and 512MB of RAM. The phone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system and features a 4-inch WVGA display with a resolution of 800×480 pixels and pixel density of 233ppi.
On camera front, the Aqua Joy sports a 0.3 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3 mega pixel front facing camera. Fueled by a 1450mAh battery, it is claimed to deliver up to 4-5 hours of talk time and up to 140-160 hours of standby time.
The handset measures 125×63.9×10.1 mm, weighs 110 grams and will be available in White and Black color options. Connectivity options which the dual SIM phone offers, include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
Specifications & Features Of Intex Aqua Joy
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731C
- GPU: Mali-400
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 4-inch WVGA (800×480 pixels resolution, 233ppi pixel density)
- RAM: 512MB
- Storage: 4GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 0.3 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 0.3 mega pixel
- Battery: 1450mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 125×63.9×10.1 mm
- Weight: 110 grams
- Color Options: White and Black
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Intex Aqua Joy is listed on company’s official website, priced at Rs. 2,799. There is no word on availability of the phone as of now. The Aqua Joy is an affordable smartphone with entry level specs. It suitable for first time buyers and also for those who want to switch from a feature phone to a smartphone.
Intex also launched its Aqua Lions 3G smartphone, named after the IPL team owned by Intex- Gujarat Lions. The phone is priced at Rs. 4,990 and is targeted at IPL cricket lovers. Read more details about Intex Aqua Lions 3G here..