Intex has launched a new smartphone in the Aqua series, called the Intex Aqua Q1+. The device succeeds the Aqua Q1 smartphone which was launched earlier this year in January 2015.
Under the hood, it is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum (SC7731) processor paired with 512MB of RAM. The phone runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system and features a 4-inch FWVGA display with 854×480 pixels resolution. There is 8GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB using microSD card. The Aqua Q1+ sports a 5 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 1.3 mega pixel front facing camera.
Camera features on the device include panorama shot, gesture capture, live photo mode and volume up & down button to take picture. Backed up by a 1600mAh battery, it is claimed to deliver up to 5-6 hours of talk time and up to 150 hours of standby time. Connectivity options which the device offers, include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Micro-USB. It measures 135.6×66.5×9.65 mm in dimensions; weighs 120 grams and will be available in White, Blue and Grey color options.
Features and Specifications of Intex Aqua Q1+
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum (SC7731)
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Display: 4-inch FWVGA (854×480 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 512MB
- ROM: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB using microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel with dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 1.3 mega pixel
- Battery: 1600mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Micro-USB
- Dimensions: 135.6×66.5×9.65 mm
- Weight: 120 grams
- Color Options: White, Blue and Grey
Price and Availability
The Intex Aqua Q1+ is listed on company’s official website, priced at Rs. 4,590. There is no word on availability of the handset as of now. It will come with data offer from Tata Docomo with up to 1GB of 2G/ 3G data for 30 days.