Expanding its Aqua series, Intex has launched a new smartphone- Intex Aqua Q5 in the Indian market. Under the hood, the handset is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum (SC7731G) processor paired with 1GB of RAM. Running Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system, it features a 4.5-inch FWVGA TFT display with 854×480 pixels resolution.
The device entails 8GB of inbuilt memory which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. The Aqua Q5 sports an 8 mega pixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a 2 mega pixel front facing camera. Camera features on the device include Panorama Mode, Scene Mode, Continuous Shot, Slow Motion Video, Face Beauty and Color Effect.
Backed up by a 1600mAh battery, the Aqua Q5 is claimed to deliver up to 5 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours of standby time. It offers 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/AGPS and Micro-USB as connectivity options. The phone measures 133x67x8.9mm in dimensions, weighs 138 grams and will be available in Silver, White & Gold color options. It comes pre-loaded with Intex Zone, Google Play store and several apps.
Features and Specifications of Intex Aqua Q5
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum (SC7731G)
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA TFT (854×480 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel auto focus with LED flash
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 1600mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/AGPS and Micro-USB
- Dimensions: 133x67x8.9mm
- Weight: 138 grams
- Color Options: Silver, White & Gold
- Dual SIM
Price and Availability
Priced at Rs.5,090, the Intex Aqua Q5 is now listed on company’s official website. There is no word on availability of the handset as of now. We expect Intex to make an official announcement about the same in the coming days.