Intex has expanded its Aqua series with the launch of Intex Aqua Sense 5.0 smartphone. As for specifications, the handset is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum (SC7731) processor paired with 512MB of RAM. The handset runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system and features a 5-inch qHD IPS display with 960×540 pixels resolution.
There is 8GB of inbuilt storage which is expandable up to 32GB using microSD card. On camera front, it sports a 5 mega pixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3 mega pixel front facing camera. Camera features on the device include panorama mode, continuous shot, slow motion video recording and click picture by volume up/down key and headphone button.
Backed up by a 2000mAh battery, Aqua Sense 5.0 is claimed to deliver up to 10 hours of talk time and up to 230 hours of standby time. It measures 145.5x73x8.9mm in dimensions, weighs 160 grams and is listed in White, Black and Champagne color options on company’s website. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Micro-USB. The phone also comes with support for 22 Indian languages as well as applications such as Intex Play, Intex Service, Opera Mini, Quikr, Myntra and Newshunt.
Features and Specifications of Intex Aqua Sense 5.0
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum (SC7731)
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Display: 5-inch qHD IPS (960×540 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 512MB
- ROM: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB using microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel auto focus with LED flash
- Front Camera: 0.3 mega pixel
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Micro-USB
- Dimensions: 145.5x73x8.9mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Color Options: White, Black and Champagne
- Dual SIM
Price and Availability
The Intex Aqua Sense 5.0 is listed on company’s website, priced at Rs. 4,690. There is no word on availability of the device as of now.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!