Intex has expanded its Aqua series of smartphones with the launch of Intex Aqua Strong 5.2. As for specifications, it features a 5-inch FWVGA display with 854×480 pixels resolution and 196ppi pixel density. The screen is protected against scratches by Corning Gorilla Glass 2.
Under the hood, the Aqua Strong 5.2 packs a 1.0GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6535 processor coupled with Mali T720 GPU. The phone houses 2GB of RAM and 16GB of inbuilt storage. It supports further expansion up to 32GB via microSD card. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. On the camera front, the device sports a 5 mega pixel primary camera with LED flash and a 2 mega pixel front facing camera. Camera features which the smartphone offers, include Smile Detection, Face Beauty, Panorama Mode and Voice Capture.
Backed up by a 2800mAh battery, it offers 16 hours of talk time and up to 466 hours of standby time. The dual SIM phone offers 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options. It comes pre-loaded with several apps like Sony Liv and Matrabhasha. The handset measures 141.2×72.3×9.47 mm and weighs 150 grams.
Specifications & Features Of Intex Aqua Strong 5.2
- Processor: 1.0GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6535
- GPU: Mali T720
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch FWVGA (854×480 pixels resolution, 196ppi pixel density, Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 2800mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 141.2×72.3×9.47 mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- Color Options: Blue, White and Champagne
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Intex Aqua Strong 5.2 is listed on company’s official website with a price tag of Rs. 6,390. The availability details of the phone have not been revealed yet. It is likely to go on sale in the coming days.