Intex has launched a new smartphone in its Aqua series, called the Intex Aqua Super. Under the hood, it is powered by a 64-bit 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor paired with Mali-T720 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The handset runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system and features a 5-inch HD IPS display with resolution of 1280×720 pixels.
There is 16GB of internal memory which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. On camera front, it sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2 mega pixel front facing camera. Backed up by a 2150mAh battery, it measures 144×75.2×7.65 mm in dimensions and weighs 130 grams.
Specifications & Features Of Intex Aqua Super
- Processor: 64-bit 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels)
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 16GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 2150mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 144×75.2×7.65 mm
- Weight: 130 grams
- Color Options: White, Black, Champagne and Grey
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Intex Aqua Super is priced at Rs. 10,390 and will be available to buy in White, Black, Champagne and Grey color options. Intex is also offering one year screen breakage warranty and a complementary bag pack with the smartphone.
“Intex has always ensured superior quality products for its consumers. Keeping our customers in mind and the cluttered market of feature rich phone, the 3GB RAM Aqua SUPER will surely be a front-runner for performance and multi-tasking. The sleek & classy look, light weight and a breathtaking performance clearly makes it one of the best offering in sub 10K price-point,” said Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Mobile Business Head, Intex Technologies.